[cod] monitoring script

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:43:05 EDT 2005

Wasn't going to reply, but the irony of Dr.D & frenton criticizing and then
suggesting to use google followed by a reply saying they couldn't find
Dr.Dssuggestion on google didn't go amiss ;).(Not gonna bite)
 (which my google comment was aimed at, not yours in case of any confusion
as this thread is likely to be!)