[cod] Need to know

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Oct 7 08:48:19 EDT 2005

Wow is kewl. Don't play it like these wow cultist do but I get in and kill "Flyin Dragon" ever once ina w while =o).

I read the mailing list for ranked and unranked bf2 servers. Even thou I do not share your enthusiam about BF-II, I feel that COD II will rock as you do. But no details. This is killing me. The demo was great but release some news on the server for crying out loud.

But as Ryan mentioned, "Good things come to those who wait".....

I am going to take that as Golden and believe that Activision has something sweet planned for us. But then again, I hold that faith as long as they didn't intergrate the GM programmers into this new game. Ha!

BTW, DM is way Kewl man. We should play one day . lol