[cod] Max number of maps in maprotation

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:05:42 EST 2005

Just thinking out loud really, haven't tested this, but wouldn't it be
possible to do a map rotation the old fashioned way as such as done in Q2/Q3
based games? I.e with vstr and nextmap/current map calling the next alias
etc, rather than the current map rotation string?

Haven't tested if the current way nulls that possibility, but might give
some added options if not.