Max number of maps in maprotation

Christophe Rome jpc_phloam at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 07:03:45 EST 2005

  Hi,

New to the list and hoping not to ask something that has already been answered before.

  I was wondering if there's a maximum number of maps you can put into the sv_maprotation? I'm asking this because I can put in up to 34 maps. If I put in more the server won't start with the following error: "sys_error: error during initialization: attempted to overrun string in call to va()".

  I read somewhere that the string is limited to 1024 characters. Is this true? If yes, can this be changed? Does the Windows server handle this string in the same way?