[cod] Server crash dialog error on restart

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:59:05 EST 2005

Actually just managed to recreate it (not recreated from normal dedicated
server though so may be different), noticed it created a file __CoD2MP_s
where I ran it from, if I rename/delete this file it doesn't come up with
the message and runs normally without the prompt. Just wondering if
something like that is a workaround if you just add a small batchfile to
rename it if it exists before a server restart?
 Ian