[cod] Server crash dialog error on restart

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:48:19 EST 2005

Just thinking out loud really as haven't got the crash to test with, but
there must be something that gets written at some point on a clean exit (or
on a crash) that its detecting, so is it possible to run cod2 let it exit
gracefully, check what files on the system have been updated since running
it, then compare to what files have changed when its exited with a crash? (
i.e if there's a "something" somewhere that says it had a bad exit last time
it could be removed or replaced?)
 No idea if that makes sense :).