[cod] Laggy CoD:UO Server any updates???

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:35:49 EDT 2005

For the record, EA doesn't make any money directly from ranked servers
that 3rd party GSPs lease.  They require the GSP to put up 10 public
ranked servers, then 1 additional public for each 10 ranked they
lease.

This is not to say that they aren't benefiting from that, but you know...

But i agree with everything else you said :-)  I got word to "roll
back to build 2442 (v 1.0)" and just about puked.  All my linux
servers are toast.  I turned away two orders where i could only
provide linux.  It was a long week, patch then remove patch...
grrr....

--Rob