[cod] HELP!! - Arrrg - Problem getting things running

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 09:31:41 EST 2005

This is what is inside server.cfg

set sv_mapRotation "gametype sd map mp_dawnville map mp_railyard map
mp_rocket map mp_pavlov gametype tdm map mp_dawnville map mp_railyard map
mp_rocket map mp_pavlov map mp_carentan map mp_depot map mp_powcamp map
mp_ship gametype dm map mp_dawnville map mp_railyard map mp_rocket map
mp_pavlov map mp_carentan map mp_depot map mp_powcamp map mp_ship gametype
re map ship"

Its a mapcyle. As long as your server.cfg contains a valid mapcycle, you
executing the server.cfg will work. I see no issues in using it at all.

Thanks