[cod] Any info on a new patch?

Siq siq at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 17:24:22 EST 2005

I keep hearing of people complaining about random crashes but I have yet to
have either of our two servers crash since 1.51 came out.  We run a BAS/DOM
server and a DM/TDM/HQ server and they both are rock solid.  Lag is another
issue altogether.  We even run AWE mod on the DM/TDM/HQ server and still no
crashes.  There either has to be a config file problem or you have a bad pk3
somewhere.

Siq

  _____