[cod] Getting server crashes

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Feb 18 23:30:59 EST 2005

Hit me up on msn and i will help you. support at clanwarz.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Farrington
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 8:42 PM
  Subject: [cod] Getting server crashes

  I have the server up and running but it seems that whenever someone connects to the server it crashes. I was getting errors

  about PB that it was not up to date and so I setup pbweb.x86 and it updated everything. I am still crashing when someone

  connects to the server and when I look at the console on the server punkbuster is the last thing that is up on the screen

  right before is shows being ABORTED. Im not sure what the problem could be at this time so if anyone has any suggestions

  Im all ears.

  Michael Farrington

  Network Administrator

  Web Host / Web Developer