Getting server crashes

Michael Farrington mike at elitesrvcs.com
Fri Feb 18 21:42:48 EST 2005

I have the server up and running but it seems that whenever someone connects
to the server it crashes. I was getting errors

about PB that it was not up to date and so I setup pbweb.x86 and it updated
everything. I am still crashing when someone

connects to the server and when I look at the console on the server
punkbuster is the last thing that is up on the screen

right before is shows being ABORTED. Im not sure what the problem could be
at this time so if anyone has any suggestions

Im all ears.

Michael Farrington

Network Administrator

Web Host / Web Developer