[cod] Resetting vars after return from a map

Mathew Murdock mmurdock at webmail.esolutionsgroup.ca
Thu Aug 11 18:08:59 EDT 2005

I appreciate the assistance from everybody who responded.

To achieve the behaviour I was interested in, I resorted to using the exec
within sv_mapRotation.  This gives me the effect (i.e., set a map to rifles only
and reset all weapons afterward) at the expense of being arduous inside the
framework of a long sv_mapRotation.

Matt