[cod] Resetting vars after return from a map

David D panhead20 at lycos.com
Wed Aug 10 23:55:35 EDT 2005

Here's some notes from my config file I made a while ago

// Config by the name of <mapname>_<gametype>.cfg will be executed automatically, if it exists. If it doesn't exist, then it will be ignored.
// Eg. mp_foy_dom.cfg will be automatically run when mp_foy is started in Domination mode.
// Can specify a config file to execute within the sv_mapRotation command. For example,  “sv_mapRotation exec mycfg1.cfg map mp_foy exec mycfg2.cfg map_kursk”.
// (Note: doing this will override the <mapname>_<gametype>.cfg and prevent that config from being executed.)
// sv_mapRotation - Map Rotation sv_mapRotation "gametype [type] allow_jeeps [0/1] allow_tanks [0/1] map [map name]..."