[cod] 1.41d ... server CPU load fixes.

admin at typhoonservers.com admin at typhoonservers.com
Fri Sep 24 10:01:11 EDT 2004

Dual CPU's are good fro multiple servers on the same box.
Yes you would use both cpu's and if it were a Xeon it would show up as 4
cpu's "2 virtual"
You should not be getting this much cpu use.
not on a server running nothing more then a 12 man server..what else is
running? Did you have a GUI CP installed?