[cod] 1.41d ... server CPU load fixes.

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Sep 24 09:55:42 EDT 2004

That seems high, Peter. Is it just the game process using that much
CPU for 12 players - or is that the total CPU usage, including other
applications.

I would estimate that for your rig you might see 15-20% CPU usage
for 12 players..... maybe less.

Luke

Peter Schwartz said:
> Good Work on the Patch. Thanks guys.
>
> Just on another note, currently my server is a p42.6 with 1 Gb of
> RAM, on
> the server with about 12 ppl, the CPU usage is at 40-65% usage. We
> are
> currently going to upgrade, but would a duel xeon machane make a
> difference,
> and will it use both processors?
>
> Cheers
> Elmo

>>> range
>>> if every vehicle on the map is moving. Mostly the fix decides if

--
www.frankenworks.com - headquarters for linux game admins.