[cod] 1.41d ... server CPU load fixes.

Peter Schwartz schwartz_914 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:01:42 EDT 2004

Oh yer, thats COD:UO, and its only the Server, nothing much else uses any
system resources. Standard COD, a full 16 player server, and the usage was
25%. I know UO is resource hungry, but not that much.

If we were to upgrade, we would run at least 2 UO servers and 1 normal COD.
We basically have a few option, Xeon Dual processors, Athlon64 (3400+), or
just a p4 3.2. Obviously the dual xeons are expensive, but will they make
the game run that much better?

Cheers
Pete