[cod] 2.24GB worth of install

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:41:22 EDT 2004

compress and uncompress should be able to handle the file, but there
are serveral different things you might try.

One is the symlinking which is how we do it at Earthlink Ultimate
Gaming.  Sym linking the entire directories from the master install
directory is handy, beucase it will allow you to have different
confirurations for each server, rather than having a command line
start another server from the master install and not the symlink.

Also, why dont you try tar'ing up only half fthe files at a time to
avoid the possible ULIMIT restriction.  As far as I know, linux should
be able to handle files over 2.2gb, its solaris that has the major
issues going over that.  Anyway, later

Bludge