[cod] 2.24GB worth of install

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at cyberonic.com
Thu Sep 23 04:15:25 EDT 2004

How about multiple tarballs? If that's not possible, try something like
this.
Have your installation directory be given the ability to be NFS mounted
onto
your servers, then run this command:

cd /vanilla_install_dir; tar cf - .| (cd /new_server_install_dir; tar
xvfBp -)

Where /vanilla_install_dir is the directory structure is origanally
located and
/new_server_install_dir is the new server directory structure.  After
it's finished,
umount the dir and you are ready to go.

-Jim