[cod] udpb-cod admin bot. Some advice?

Maverick me83143 at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 14:21:07 EDT 2004

Looks like a permissions problem.  The bot can't write to the log you
pointed it to (bot_logfile=/opt/cod/udpb-cod.log ) for it's own log.
Either you don't have write permission in /opt or /opt/cod or there's
already a udpb-cod.log and you don't have write permission on it, or
it's in use by someone else.

Maverick