[cod] udpb-cod admin bot. Some advice?

Vye Wilson gentoolover at cox.net
Tue May 11 14:37:57 EDT 2004

Well the I deleted /opt/cod/udpb-cod.log and tried it again but got the
same error. How can I add write permissions in /opt? I think I would
chmod it but I wouldn't know what #
Also this is my old map_rotation part of the cod config and I was
wondering if I did it right. Do you haft to put g_gametype tdm infront
of every map?
***part of my config***
seta sv_maprotation "g_gametype tdm mp_center g_gametype tdm
Combat_stadium_tdm g_gametype tdm CHK_Smallville_final g_gametype tdm
map mp_bocage g_gametype tdm map mp_brecourt g_gametype tdm map
mp_carentan g_gametype tdm map mp_chateau g_gametype tdm map
mp_dawnville g_gametype tdm map mp_depot g_gametype tdm map mp_harbor
g_gametype tdm map mp_hurtgen g_gametype tdm map mp_neuville g_gametype
tdm map mp_pavlov g_gametype tdm map mp_powcamp g_gametype tdm map
mp_railyard g_gametype tdm map mp_rocket g_gametype tdm map mp_ship
g_gametype tdm map mp_stalingrad "