server probs after patch

john Sherrit john at sherrit.net
Thu Mar 25 20:15:09 EST 2004

I only have ftp access to my server and everything is run via  a cron job

I updated from 1.2 so added the language packs the new pak9.pk3 and the
cod_lnxded and .so files to the correct directories

My cron job is set to run every 5 mins it tries to restart the server but it
won't start

Here's my runcod.sh file

cd /home/moh/cod/

./cod_lnxded +set sv_maxclients 20 +set sv_hostname "K1 temp" +map
mp_carentan +set net_ip 217.204.109.126 +set net_port 28960 +exec
cod_server.cfg > /dev/null 2>&1 &

anyone see why this wouldn't work after patching to 1.3?

Appreciate any and all suggestions.

Many thanks,

Jas