[cod] Dedicated Linux server kicks everybody

Jesper Jeeninga [SNT] jesper at snt.utwente.nl
Sun Jan 4 07:14:03 EST 2004

Which files did you include from your CD or harddrive? I had the same
problem. I fixed it by copying all files from the 'main' dir on my
harddrive to the 'main' dir on the linux pc (including all the windows
binaries).
Maybe the windows binaries are used to check if the client is pure or
not.

I suggest you copy your whole 'main' dir from your win2k machine to the
linux machine and then try again.

Jesper