Why the 0 for GUID ...Was(RE: [cod] Administration Tool)

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Thu Feb 12 18:58:11 EST 2004

All:
  What makes it (the GUID) show up as zero?
I have only seen this a couple of times and each time it was on a guy I was
about to ban
because he was either cheating, or just had a bad attitude.  So...
naturally, I thought I might
build it into my mod that it checks for a 0 and just kicks them, but I
thought I had better
find out why it does that first.... Anyone know?

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>