[cod] Administration Tool

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Thu Feb 12 15:13:27 EST 2004

I know you wanted a Linux tool, but Game Server Admin from the Wizards of
War clan is highly recommended (but only runs from Windows and requires .NET
to be installed and IE to login):

http://www.wizardsofwar.com/nuke/modules.php?name=gsa

Even though my game server is on a Linux box, I installed this on my home pc
and opened a port on my firewall to let my clanmates in.

--Rob