[cod] libraries required, simple question.

Daniel M. Temme cod at schlechteverlierer.de
Fri Feb 6 05:28:44 EST 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 07:03, CODBoards Admin wrote:
> So,
>
> /your/specified/directory/ would be the game directory where I have COD
> files or any specific folder should do.
>
> ="/usr/local/games/gcc3libs" should be what?

I'm guessing that /your/specified/directory/ and /usr/local/games/gcc3libs
would refer to the same thing.

> If I don't want to install these libraries, what else can I do. This
> server is a hosted/maintained server, would my host be able to do this
> for me?

You really only need to unpack the tar.bz2 to some directory and have
LD_LIBRARY_PATH point there. But yes, if your host can just install gcc3 and
libstdc++ that would probably be the easiest thing to do.

--
Daniel M. Temme
http://schlechteverlierer.de