[cod] Script pack?

john Sherrit john at sherrit.net
Thu Apr 22 08:26:39 EDT 2004

Or you can do it via punkbuster.

// TASKS SETTINGS
//

// pb_sv_taskdel [slot#]
// Deletes a task in your list of tasks by slot number. This is useful in
keeping multiple tasks // from piling up and repeating themselves. In your
pbsv.cfg you should insert this command right before your list of // tasks
to make sure you start off clear.

pb_sv_taskdel 1
pb_sv_taskdel 2
pb_sv_taskdel 3

// pb_sv_task [start-seconds] [optional-run-every-seconds]
// This allows server admins to set a task starting from a specified time in
seconds and then running again every x // seconds there after. If no re-run
value is specified then the task is only run once. This feature is not
limited to // PB functions and can run in-game functions as well. You may
use more than one task if you like. Example: // // pb_sv_task 10 300 "say
^3Visit us at www.yourwebsite.com" // pb_sv_task 15 305 "say ^5Email server
admins: admin at yoursite.com" // pb_sv_task 700 "pb_sv_bindsrch com_maxfps"
// pb_sv_task 700 "pb_sv_bindsrch m_pitch"
//
// This will spam your two messages on screen and re run them at the
specified times. The last two will run a bind-cvar // check once only. // //
pb_sv_tlist Shows what tasks you have running and shows you what slot number
each task is assigned to.

pb_sv_task 25 300 "say note: ^1FF is ON - watch your Fire!" pb_sv_task 30
300 "say note: ^1Cheaters, Team-Killers and -Wounders get kicked/banned!"
pb_sv_task 120 300 "say Map Rotation: ^2Stalingrad, MoH_Berlin, Pavlov,
Second Comming."

Thanks to walrus for sending this round Punkbuster simply rocks from lots of
aspects and it works :D