Authentication

Matthew E. Evans | Computer Networks MEvans at cpunetworks.com
Sat Dec 20 00:01:01 EST 2003

I have a cod server running on a windows machine, the server is using my cdkey. When the server is running it takes me upto 60 tries to get into the server, but it finally lets me in. Also it does the samething when I try to join other servers while my server is running. I think this has something to do with authentication, but if the server is already using the cdkey then shouldn't it say my cdkey is already in use, and not let me join?

P.S. I don't have this issue when I run the server in linux.

Thanks for any help in advance, if you need specs, etc. Let me know.

Best Regards,
Matt