[cod] Authentication

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sat Dec 20 05:22:04 EST 2003

If your running CoD via the CoDMP.exe shortcut, as a dedicated server with
"+set dedicated 2" switch then your not using your CDkey.  If your running a
listening server( full GUI ) then yes, your key is being used.  If you are
running it as a dedicated server, then all the rules about ports and NAT
come into effect.
Forward and open ports 20510,20500 and 28960

-Jim
RudeDog