[cod] Maprotation with tdm

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Tue Dec 16 14:30:56 EST 2003

Hi Lars,

You start the server with a +exec cod_server.cfg or some other similar
type of .cfg file.  In that file, there is likely (at the bottom) a map
command suchas:

map mp_brecourt

Also in this file is the default gametype and timelimits for different
gametypes, etc.  It is easy to change this config to your preferences.

-Joe