No subject

Wed Mar 11 18:56:50 EDT 2009

Well I didn't even get into the game really the config is so
bad I spent 10mins trying to setup keys and game in.
The problems where:
1. The stupid "key already bound" message, just override
it I don't want to have to go through 5 other menus just to
use the key I want to do something.
2. Selecting mouse #1 to go forward and down arrow to go
backwards is impossible. Each one clears the other :(
3. Player querying is broken
4. Server list is very slow to manipulate i.e. sort and scroll.
5. Default netspeed is LAN should really be cable / DSL.

So I couldn't config the keys I wanted an hence gave in
without even entering the game.

How could this have got through testing?