[bf1942] [Fwd: Re: [bf2ranked] Overshot frames and CPU usage]

Pietje Pukkel maillistrecipient at gothica.nl
Tue Oct 11 14:19:06 EDT 2005

Omg sick. I have been using HZ=256 on all my 2.6 kernels for a while now
(don't ask :P) and hadn't noticed that o value before. I even fear it has
something to do with 1.03 patch (have one 1.02, one 1.03 server running on
same machine atm). The 1.02 one experiences the same, but didn't before I
started the 1.03 next to it... I'll look into it some more and see if I can
find some more info on the issue on the server.

Sebastiaan.