[bf1942] BF2 10 player start limit

Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Mon Nov 21 13:36:56 EST 2005

> > Just as a side note I do not blame any employee or department of either
> > EA or DICE. However I do blame those two organisations as a whole.
>
> Someone had to make the decision.

Someone had to sell out too.  I expected as much from EA because that has
been their MO for a very long time.  The part I find hard to swallow is that
DICE went along with it.  I thought they were guys that really cared.
Instead, they're just part of the same machinery that has raked in the
profits while the community was left to deal with the fallout.  Now we have
them to thank for a new expansion pack on top of the same bugs.  Top it all
off with the same crappy attitude towards the gaming community and we are
left with nothing more than a rehashed version of the same lousy status quo.

Good job, EA & DICE.  Way to stick it to the community.

Shockwave