[bf1942] BF2 10 player start limit

cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 18:00:20 EST 2005

u also might want to get EVE Online its huge, plenty of PvP if u want. just
pay per month and download the game for free, they are constantly updating
the game and adding content and u dont get charged for expansion packs. Its
not perfect but compaired to ea games its paradise

ohh and put eagames version to the wall, funilly enough they buggered up
that as well :P

www.eve-online.com