[bf1942] BF2 10 player start limit

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Mon Nov 21 13:02:01 EST 2005

--On Monday, November 21, 2005 5:58 PM +0100 Giel van Schijndel
<giel at kingofdos.com> wrote:

> And the fact that it is possible and very easy to implement this
> "feature" but hasn't been implemented anyway is the cause that I rarely
> play BF2 anymore and DO NOT intent to buy the expansion pack. (I'm proud
> to tell that I can't even recall the name of it :-P )

I'm going to use the money to buy WoW. I hear that they're about to come
out with new content and many on my team are switching to it. I might also
get a Planetside subscription.

> Just as a side note I do not blame any employee or department of either
> EA or DICE. However I do blame those two organisations as a whole.

Someone had to make the decision.