[bf1942] Players needed to start the game ...

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Nov 11 14:24:26 EST 2005

I mean, you gotta understand....BF42 got me to get a whole new machine to
run it on, with a top of the line video card, more memory, faster cpu, and
what I had was pretty good beforehand.  It even motivated me to get the
Sony 23" lcd with 1920x1200 resolution, because I wanted my BF experience
to be that good.  And it was.  And I rented a server for a hundred bucks a
month to play it on.  Holy crap!

I have to believe I'm a dream customer.  But I have yet to buy bf2 because
of all the crap.