[bf1942] Players needed to start the game ...

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Nov 11 14:14:02 EST 2005

I ran my own server because I wanted to play on one run exactly the way I
wanted.  I shelled out a hundred bucks a month to rend a box at ev1servers,
and did so for over a year for bf1942/dc.  I'm starting to think that was
more common than anyone realized.  I for one, have no interest in BF2,
which is a tremendous disappointment to me.

If you can't get me to spend money on this game, you have really f*cked up,
'cause I'm a fool when it comes to gaming.

I've just been hanging around waiting for the good word, or for news on
bf42 mods.

lee