[bf1942] bf2web.gamespy.com

Stewart, John johns at artesyncp.com
Thu Nov 10 10:57:12 EST 2005

> If you have a Linksys WRT54G for your home router, you can
> re-flash it with
> a custom Linux build (I use the one from Sveasoft) and run
> tcpdump on it.
> Get the newer GS model if you can, as it has more memory so
> you can use the
> fancier custom builds and log more data.

FYI, apparently the newest version 5 of the WRT54G uses a non-Linux kernel,
making it incompatible with the homebrew firmwares out there. It's not
labeled on the box, just on the bottom of the unit (thank you
Cisco/Linksys).

I'm trying to get my hands on one of the hackable ones now, myself...

johnS