[bf1942] bf2web.gamespy.com

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Thu Nov 10 04:08:14 EST 2005

I can't pull my stats from it -- "eggs" can't be found in the stats
database? Anywho, yeah it will just take a bit more parsing work to fix the
stats sigs @ my site..I hacked up the e107 plugin to make sigs for our
members and server regs..Couldn't find much else to use and haven't had any
time to write something from scratch. It won't be too bad, though, now that
I know what's going on...heh. Selectbf was a lot more fun than playing
whack-a-mole with gamespy.. =\

Valve's up to what, 20gb of pipe now, in prep for dod2? EA/gamespy can't
pony up enough pipe to serve some basic text hits? Even hourly cached, or
throttled somehow? Blah...