[bf1942] BF1942_debug.exe for 161?

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Thu Mar 3 15:42:45 EST 2005

http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/misc/1.6.19_debug.zip is what I ment, oops!
:)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Joe [mailto:sechon at blackmud.com]
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:40 PM
  To: bf1942 at icculus.org
  Subject: RE: [bf1942] BF1942_debug.exe for 161?

  http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/misc/bfv_1_2_debug.zip
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Brigham Stevens [mailto:brs at vikingmind.com]
    Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:24 PM
    To: bf1942 at icculus.org

    Andreas, thanks for your answer! The link to the 1.6 debug.exe has
fallen from EA's site, and I don't believe I have it anymore, could you
please send us one? I am having some problems with a map I created that
works fine when I run locally using the quickpack launcher to test it, but
it fails when I host it on my linux server and I'm hoping the debug exe will
help me discover the problem.

    Andreas Fredriksson wrote:

      There's no significant changes in 1.61 apart from a few
internet-related bug fixes so all mod content will work unmodified with the
1.6 community debug version.

      // Andreas