[bf1942] BF1942_debug.exe for 161?

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Thu Mar 3 15:39:36 EST 2005

http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/misc/bfv_1_2_debug.zip
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Brigham Stevens [mailto:brs at vikingmind.com]
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:24 PM
  To: bf1942 at icculus.org
  Subject: Re: [bf1942] BF1942_debug.exe for 161?

  Andreas, thanks for your answer! The link to the 1.6 debug.exe has fallen
from EA's site, and I don't believe I have it anymore, could you please send
us one? I am having some problems with a map I created that works fine when
I run locally using the quickpack launcher to test it, but it fails when I
host it on my linux server and I'm hoping the debug exe will help me
discover the problem.

  Andreas Fredriksson wrote:

    There's no significant changes in 1.61 apart from a few internet-related
bug fixes so all mod content will work unmodified with the 1.6 community
debug version.

    // Andreas