[bf1942] BF1942_debug.exe for 161?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Mar 3 14:23:39 EST 2005

Andreas, thanks for your answer! The link to the 1.6 debug.exe has
fallen from EA's site, and I don't believe I have it anymore, could you
please send us one? I am having some problems with a map I created that
works fine when I run locally using the quickpack launcher to test it,
but it fails when I host it on my linux server and I'm hoping the debug
exe will help me discover the problem.