[bf1942] Sorting out the lag-issue

Thong Tong theman1971 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:33:04 EDT 2005

You're entitled to some proof.  Here's 2 pics that I snapped a few seconds
ago on my dual xeon server.  At the time, 64-player server is full.
32-player is empty.  CS:S server empty.  TS online and with people.

This first one is from BF2CC client showing the server near full.
http://img276.echo.cx/img276/4152/bf2ccdemo8ia.jpg

This one is showing the Task Manager at the same time.
http://img276.echo.cx/img276/8825/demotm9ne.jpg