[bf1942] Sorting out the lag-issue

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 20:29:58 EDT 2005

Sorry I dont believe it we have over 90 bf servers running now and a
2.8 can only just cope with a 32 player if u dont believe me just look
at the graphs:

Dual 2.8 Xeon ( per CPU graph )
http://gaming.multiplay.co.uk/stats/server_4549_hour.png

Dual 248 Opteron ( per CPU graph )
http://gaming.multiplay.co.uk/stats/server_2725_hour.png

Both machines have identical installs with the exception of the
hardware.

    Steve / K