[bf1942] win32 server crashes

gtdawg gtdawg at nocnetworks.org
Tue Jun 28 13:59:23 EDT 2005

I am seeing w32 crashes about once or twice a day on 3 physical machines
running 5 BF2 servers (2 demo). There doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. I
am using the stock BF2 server launcher, no add-ons.

I did notice that when weapons were unlocked, I wasn't getting crashes. When
EA released their announcement, I put the locks back on and the crashing
resumed. Was kind of odd.

-gt