[bf1942] New Build?

Robert Bronson games at servernitro.com
Mon Jun 27 14:02:18 EDT 2005

Very Lame and all I have to say is this.

Arrogance (Ar"ro*gance) (#), n.
[F., fr. L. arrogantia, fr. arrogans. See Arrogant.]

The act or habit of arrogating, or making undue claims in an overbearing
manner; that species of pride which consists in exorbitant claims of rank,
dignity, estimation, or power, or which exalts the worth or importance of
the person to an undue degree; proud contempt of others; lordliness;
haughtiness; self-assumption; presumption. "I hate not you for her proud
arrogance.

http://www.servernitro.com