[bf1942] New Build?

Rüdiger Webmaster at robin1977.de
Mon Jun 27 13:44:25 EDT 2005

We are all waiting for this release. I am very much annoyed that EA Games
(Andreas) still not found it necessary to at least give an answer to the
mails. It must be possible to give an estimate time when the problem will be
fixed. Or is it necessary before EA Games react to go to the press. Such
stupid mistakes in programming an linux dedicated server is not been heard
of before. Every other company does his up most to satify his PAYING
costumers, only EA Games makes bullshit like that. SO, WHEN IS THE PROBLEM
FIXED? I am waiting for an answer, now!!!