[bf1942] New Build?

Rüdiger Webmaster at robin1977.de
Mon Jun 27 14:56:15 EDT 2005

@Rene Belloq

Nobody is blaming Andreas, but EA Games. If they made the Server available,
they are responsable that the game is running probably on the gamesservers.

@ Evan Bills

It is not surprising me that they maybe gaged Andeas. But at least somebody
of that firm should give an anwer to the questions.

@ Robert Bronson

Some firms are arrogant and people should think if they keep supporting
firms like that.