[bf1942] BF2 VOIP Partially Broken

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Mon Jun 27 00:44:19 EDT 2005

I tried completely turning off the IPTABLES firewall today, and testing..
Still didn't work.

Its possible that it is the providers firewall between me and the internet,
however, there are no ports blocked..

As well, Windows VOIP seems to work 100%..

The other interesting thing, is I setup a windows standalone voip server,
and pointed the linux BF2 server to it, and it kicked all players out of the
game, while still having the server running.  Not nice.