Wiki? (was: Anyone get RCON working?)

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Thu Jun 16 19:53:24 EDT 2005

--On Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:17 PM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> Andreas do you have a full API description or any info that you
> can let us have as its like digging in the dark for gold atm I know
> its all there somewhere but where :) Simple things like knowing
> what port the server's running, what's its config file etc.

This sounds like perfect fodder for a wiki. Anyone got some webhosting that
they'd be willing to donate to such a project? We could start collecting
all the lore in one place. Ideally the wiki would have a "mass download"
link so that we could pull periodic backups, to insure the information
isn't lost if the hoster goes away.

For comparison, check out the Unreal Tournament developer wiki. They've
collected lots of lore about UnrealScript.