[bf1942] Anyone get RCON working?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:30:48 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Fredriksson" <deplinenoise at gmail.com>

> No, sorry I've been out of the loop for quite some time so I don't
> know how the documentation for the python interface has been coming
> along or when/how it will be published. Browsing through the admin and
> gamemode scripts should give an idea though as they utilize most of
> the functions available in the host API.

Yer I did a dig through that but some simple things like server
port don't seem to be accessible. Some vars set in serversettings.con
are accessible some aren't from my results.

What Im looking for specifically is:
1. What ip / port the server is running on or a generic method of
looking at the servers config settings.
2. How to trap what players are saying.
3. What players scores / deaths are.
4. where any server logs are created